Thursday, February 04, 2016

V/A - Killed By Death #50 2003

Well, the flu has me still in the grip and I can not help the shit, sure a terror virus. So better we turn to the next post, another round extremely rare tracks of swedish punk records 1978-1982 which are here gathered on Killed By Death #50. Every single pressed in small editions and today more or less hard to find. Sure, you can find mp3's in the net and for record nerds like me who have not the chance to get the originals are such bootlegs welcome. A few of the goodies can be find on kbdrecords or elsewhere. Needless to say that along with Volume #51 two fantastic compilations in this series are conjured. Only hits, info sheet inside, 500 copies. Don't waste time and start downloading.

1.P3 - JONSTRÖM
2.Tomorrow - QUIZZ KIDZ
3.I Want More - MORGAN
4.I'm A Fool - HIGH VOLTAGE
5.Gevär - DESPERATE LIVIN'
6.Falska Rikten - OSS
7.Ensam - TRE MAN STARK
8.Kris - CYKLON B
9.Piteå Kommun - ROCK SET
10.Sick Society - HANGOVER
11.Disciplin - KRAMP
12.Born To Fuck - TRIPPLE CRIPPLE
13.Säga Ett - THE PINHEADS
14.Snutjävlar - THE END

here

5 comments:

  1. thanks again .I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really. feel tired and my nose is still tight.
      Fuck! I guess, gin and tequila will help...

      Delete
  2. akut rekord, vänligen omlastning # 51. tack!

    GunMan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance I could get a link for this? Pretty please? ☻ Thanks a million either way. Oi. ♥

    ReplyDelete