Thursday, February 04, 2016

V/A - Bite It! 12'' 2006

Now a record, I think, which every collector's heart pumps faster (or not your fuckin' gits) and what I doesn't held often in my shaky hands. Six bands with six exclusive songs which were only published here. The 12'' is packaged in a special "shoppers"-board, this provided with beautiful colored on a silk screen cover and was limited to 200 copies. Musically we hear punkrock from four nations. Two of these sounds a little pop, and with Amos (Iranian descent - very interesting) is a small underground pop star right at the start. What bothers me, there's no any info or lyrics inside & that's make the whole box unkind again (yes, I'm very very critical and that makes me surly). Presumably the label Sounds Of Subterrania went out of money ... whatever. All in all, a successful whole and a nice idea. This is 100% sub-culture and I think that counts, maybe you like it :))

1.Eye One Two - COLUMBIAN NECKTIES
2.Try Let It Go - THE CARNATION
3.If I Was A Car - THE DEVIL IN MISS JONES
4.I Don't Want You No More - HARA-KEE-REES
5.There Is A Voice (925 Remix by Synth Lio) - TWO-STAR HOTEL
6.Number One - AMOS


No comments:

Post a Comment