Thursday, December 24, 2015

REST OF THE BOYS - Days Weeks And Years 1988

It was in November 2012 when I met the album by this extraordinary band from Lübeck on Donots hcbd blog. I think in summer I posted their first EP Die Wende which has already taken me with their 60s surfsound at first listen and so I was very pleased with his post. And as luck would have it so someone offered the album via ebay and I received it for little loot. Released on their own label offers this record ten melodic awesome goodies, a little harder than the 7Inch but the way of playing, the harmonies are terrific. A real highlight of punk from the eighties where also a lot of shit appeared, but this record stands out in every way. To say it with Donots words: Deutsche Wertarbeit! A record I never wouldn't sell. Get it quick, Honey! And now back to bed.

here

6 comments:

  1. Ha!, that's too kind of you, WDM. I was wondering if you have one of their old demos that you could share?

    Happy Xmas nonetheless.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx DD, for you too....
    nothing like that, would be also interested.

    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. bitte neu laden, danke dir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kannst du die noch mal hochladen?Wäre prima...Danke

    ReplyDelete