Thursday, December 10, 2015

AGENT ORANGE - Real Live Sound 1990

To this band, I know I must not write much words. You know their sound + You love them. At least that applies to me. Agent Orange from California exist since 1980 and are one of our favorite bands. They were playing live here six years ago (it can be viewed here) and they laid a fantastic performance that inspired me. I distinctly remember that rainy evening in April, and I could not wait to see the band on stage, as it always is with boring support bands which nobody needs, and I shot with my camera the whole gig which was much too short. The band sounds great and the selection of old & new songs plus the inevitable cover tunes were awesome. So this fine album here were recorded live in Los Angeles, at the Roxy/Hollywood on July 21, 1990 and totally captured it and reflects this show from April very well. If you have the opportunity to see this crazy band live don't hesitate, be there. You'll be not disappointed.


1 comment: