Monday, May 25, 2015

V/A - Sveriges Största Singel III 1983

Sveriges Största Singel was a mini serie of three records by Mistlur Records, again sold to a single price and full with more Alternative/Pop/Punk label bands. I listen much to the Raketerna album and I thought somewhere I know the last song on their record and found it here. Volume I I found quite amazing, and this compilation is as strong. Nice artwork with much information inside (in Swedish), you can discover the early new swedish sound of the 80s. Enough words, I must hurry because I fly off.

1.Hunger - STADION
2.Salta Diamanter - LOLITA POP
3.Lågsäsong - DOCENT DÖD
4.Staten Och Kapitalet - EBBA GRÖN
5.I Det Tomma Sessionsrummet. Studenten. Kanslisterna - DAGENS UNGDOM
6.Flyktförsök - DIESTINCT
7.Kärlek Och Hat - BRÄNDA BARN
8.Golva Mig - RYMDIMPERIET
9.Jagad Av Drömmar - RAKETERNA

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Is there a second one as well? Any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, wenn ich schon wieder nerve, aber kannst du bitte die Sampler Sveriges Största Singel 1 + 3 wuieder hochladen. Ich ghe davon aus, daß du "Laut Kommentar" Die Nr.2 immer noch nicht hast - Ansonsten die natürlich auch - Vielen Dank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #2 hab ich immer noch nicht, der Rest ist wieder online

      Delete