Saturday, May 23, 2015

AFFLICTED - I'm Afflicted 7'' 1979

One more piece from the Wanted-List. This rare record (Bonk Records) was made by a one-band band comprising Steve Hall which he formed in the late 70s. You can get more infos about the record and band on the great PunkyGibbon site. Two classic kbd goodies which bash in. It begins sonehow with live audience but I don't know if this is a live recording, if then this is a first-class live sound. Howsoever, both songs are terrific and maybe I should get even a full length album. So, now fast to the stadium for the last home game of the SGE in this season. Enjoy!

- Big Thx to Nolti -


3 comments:

  1. Huhu!
    Brauchste noch die Best of-DoCD von Afflicted Man?
    Grüßchen,
    Nolti

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anybody's in touch with Afflicted Steve tell him I remember him with fondness. Last time he called at the squat he was wracked by a speed overdose and thought it was withdrawal symptoms. I think he's still got my hot water bottle. And thanks for all those adrenaline shots man. You were always driven and I admired that - not surprised you found God, only that you found him before he found you.
    Dude gabba gabba.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete