Friday, December 26, 2014

EA80 - Dezember EP 1989

Last post for today and its good those damn fuckin' days are gone. This is the very best punk Christmas record I know so far. Why? Well, EA80 is in fact the best german punk band in the world and all the four songs here are AWESOME!!! And they present these in english so that everyone hillbilly understands what the band thinks of fuckin' Christmas. This EP was only sold in the last three weeks before Christmas in three consecutive years (1989-1991). Today a coveted collector's item. I think, I bought my copy in the beginning of the 90s, but I'm not sure, anyway. There is not much to report because every release from EA80 is brilliant and for those who heard this band name for the first time: Caution! They Infectious!!! - And now, dear people I'm leaving you and wish you all a rest nice damn Christmas and come all across well.

4 comments: