Friday, October 24, 2014

V/A - Andra Bränder 1981

Once more rare Swedish Punk Compilation which I have no further info. This record was released by Massproduktion and I like here the mix between punk, wave and ska and who or what is Andra Bänder??? Anyway, every song is quite cool and I have nothin' bad to add. The bands are unknown to me and I think these recordings here are their only vinyl cuts. Except the Picnic Boys released a split EP with Huvudtvätt in 1981 which can be found here. And what should I say?? You're certainly curious about this LP and I recommend to get this quick. Swedish Punk = HELL YEAH!!!!    

1.Slut - MICKE MEK
2.Fängelse - MICKE MEK
3.Sju Dagar - DIVINA COMEDIA
4.Peters Hemlighet - AVANT GAAM
5.Ingenting Blir Som Förut - MASSMEDIA
6.Kent Agent Dub - MASSMEDIA
7.Död Dröm - KRANK
8.Tänk På Vad Du Gör - SCENDRAG
9.Tänka För Mycket - PICNIC BOYS
10.Bättre Än Mej - PICNIC BOYS
11.Vi Talar Inte Samma Språk - VACUM
12.Lastbilen - RASTA HUNDEN
13.Världen Och Jag - RASTA HUNDEN

- Special Thx to Fredrik -

here

5 comments:

  1. Can you please reupload this? The .rar file doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is broken again. Can you upload one more time?

      Delete
  2. This record is insanely good

    ReplyDelete