Monday, September 22, 2014

V/A - Open Mind Surgery 1985

This U.K. Compilation was released by Bluurg Records and have great groups on it. There's a great variety of music on this sampler, ranges from folk to punk, reggae and hardcore, but there's a nice edge to all tracks, and political lyrics. Noticed, this is not my rip and I don't know where I get this because it's a long time ago but I found it yet and I was not content with the sound, so I filed a little at the sound and the quality is now much better. Never mind, a cool record that has everything what a fuckin' good piece of wax must have.

1.Life Cycle - SMARTPILS
2.No Chance In A Million - CULTURE SHOCK
3.Mirror Of Society - THE DEPRAVED
4.Chauvanistic Convictions - K4
5.Carefree - CIVILISED SOCIETY?
6.Innocent Guilty - FREAK ELECTRIC
7.American Dream - INSTIGATORS
8.Song Of Freedom - STEVE L.
9.Just A Dream - CIVILISED SOCIETY?
10.Judge For Yourself - THE DEPRAVED
11.Crazy - FREAK ELECTRIC
12.Iceland - SMARTPILS
13.There's A Place - STEVE L.
14.Dark & Lonely - INSTIGATORS
15.Kiwi Animal - K4
16.Punks On Postcards - CULTURE SHOCK
17.Spankin' The Monkey - SCREAM
18.Walking Song - SCREAM


8 comments:

  1. REally happy to see this with a few great bands and a favorite Civilised Society?
    Nice work Wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought myself another mint copy of that fine fine compilation and i am gonna scan that booklet soon! Too bad this was not put out on CD yet.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booklet below:
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/6FKAiQEwce/OMS.html

    DD

    ReplyDelete